Monday, June 13, 2005

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Why does the office have to be vaccum cleaned loudly at 6:15 p.m, when phone calls and meetings die out and I am trying to get some actual work done?

Why do people leave their mobiles on their desk which scream out gawdy tunes loudly?

Why don't people realise the cubicle is shared by 4 people and there are discussion rooms aplenty to have have mini meetings that last an hour?

Why does the desk phone have to ring always?

Why doesn't my mobile ring at all?

Why is only hot water coming out of the coffee vending machine?

Why does this guy M keep sending me fowards when I don't know him from Adam?

Why don't people say "please" and "thank you" any more?

Why can't I attend V's wedding?

Why isn't Amma at home now when I want to talk to her?

Why me? :-(

6 comments:

Sagnik Nandy said...

"thank you" for this wonderful post! and "please" post more :)

janani said...

@sagnik - lol! :-) Soon I shall stop use my blog as my battering board. And then reason shall reign and you all can have better things to read. :-) Until that day - suffer! :-)

Anonymous said...

Why ...
coz - The sky is sooooo High !!

;-)

janani said...

@subs - i should have known! :-) i thought someone wud quote my famous "kyunki" line! :-)

Vetty Max said...

Kaliyugam?

janani said...

@vmax - :-) Yeah, why not!