Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Mixed Bag

We had this small birthday party at work and looking around I realised that I hate a lot of people!For example, I hate R for talking and laughing too loudly and for her general brash behaviour and I hate A for his taste in clothes and I can go on and on and on. Something is wrong somewhere...

And going in line with my hate theme, I am going to repeat my smileys rant with added emphasis. Every site I go to seems to have this Smiley Central ad and there is this one smiley with red rashes scratching itself furiously and this really takes me to the lowest point of disgust! Yech, why would anyone ever want to use that in a mail?

On a happier note, my much missed roomie is coming back tomorrow. Yaayy! And I have started my plans for elaborate weekend revelry. :-) Also L has made a job in Pune, congrats girl. :-) And oh it is S' birthday tomorrow and in case you are reading this, "Hap hap happy birthday!" :-)

I am reading English, August now. (If you haven't clicked that link, do it now.) It's been made into a motion picture and so the cover has a picture of Rahul Bose(I am not going to link to him in imdb, do it yourself!). And now I have lost a little of the pleasure of reading the book 'coz in my mind Agastya is Bose! I have this thing actually, I don't like to see movies made out of books and if I happen see the movie first I never can read the book!

Moi hasn't got a single call since morning! :-( But lot of emails to make up! :-)

Ok ending with a snippet from Carry On Jeeves -
"Yes, sir,'' said Jeeves in a low, cold voice, as if he had been bitten in the leg by a personal friend.

:-)

3 comments:

Sagnik Nandy said...

wow - you have pretty much used up every letter by associating it with some - see you letter :)

janani said...

@sagnik - yeah thinking of using letter-numeral combos now! :-)

janani said...

@kaarthik - if u notice, i am not always complimentary to the real people i refer to. :-) i use some favorite names for my fiction. and don't u worry, when i talk abt u, i refer to u with ur name + initial! :-)