Friday, November 30, 2007

My many voices

* (Insert whining voice) Grad school is hard!! Really. I am neck deep into assignments and projects and extra credit homeworks that I need to absolutely do to get a passing grade. And you know I love the internet - blogs, youtube and all. But sometimes when I am working on the Internet Protocols project, a part of me wishes the internet was dead! (Quit whining)


* (Insert happy voice) I am going to Disneyyyyyy in December!! So yaaay! I love toons and I love theme parks, so Disney is like fairy land to me. A New York trip is also in the offing, with skiiing and all (keeping fingers crossed) (That's all the happy I can muster right now)


* (Insert this date that year voice) Today someone was talking about Hyderabad and I really miss it. It was the best 3 years of my life. Friends, money, movies, food .... Happy times (Stop reminiscing)


* (Insert heady voice) Love the remix song from Polladavan. I like the original song better though! (Song over)


*(Insert Eureka voice) The reason I listened to the above song is aahaafm I like listening to Chennai FM, makes me feel as if I am back in Chennai. But ironically, I never listened to FM when I was in India. (Wishing for more Eureka moments in projects and homeworks)


* (Insert angry voice) I hate the female at the Student Health Services who keeps insisting that I have TB though I have shown her the clear X-Ray!!! (Darn paranoid nurses who hate me)

* (Insert sleepy voice) I need a nap. I don''t know if I am getting senile or going back to babyhood, but I do need a nap. NOW (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

6 comments:

Juggernaut said...

yes...get the TB test done....nekum doubta thaan irukku...that u have

Sandeep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandeep said...

(Some voice from within my head)Studies=Hardwork=No Fun/No sleep. No way!....You better not tread that route.!! And the worst part is somebody is gonna do the merrymaking when you're being beaten the shit out of you...NO WAY...PERIOD!

The food part in the "this date that year voice"....does make a LOT of sense u bet!!!

And Yeah..way to go...let the posts roll!

Jinguchakka said...

Exams over, right?
Bloggggggggggg!!!

just mad said...

Insert the voice of Silence ---

I see myself in the graveyard happily thinking about the true silence and all the more experiencing the true silence. I wish ...

Anonymous said...

(insert confused voice) what happened to untitled story?